well , i don't have a specific resolution for every new year..i just want to be a better person and spend more time with my family..
We begin each year by making solemn New Year resolutions. Want to get fighting fit? Or kick a bad habit? Make a New Year resolution. The tricky part is sticking to these resolutions. The stricter the New Year resolutions, the tougher it is to hang on to them. It would take some steely nerves to stay resolved. When we once begin to form good resolutions, God gives us every opportunity of carrying them out..so it all depends on YOU!
well, check out the quotes .. they were my favs..
- Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.
- Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticizing, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me.
- New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.